When and where were you born?
- 14th July 1993, in Valjevo, Serbia
Do you recall any interesting stories regarding your birth?
- I was born 2 weeks later.
What is your earliest memory?
- Calling a neighbor by the name of "dad" at the age of 3.
Who was the most influential person to you as a child?
- My mother.
What adjectives would you use to describe your childhood? Why?
- Carefree, happy, colorful. Because that's how it was.
How would your parent(s) describe you as a child? Why?
- As a hyperactive little girl, because I wouldn't stop running/jumping/walking/talking even for a second.
Did you have any pets as a child? What kind?
- I had a parrot and a fish.
What did you do during the summertime?
- I organized mini festivals in the street with my older cousin. We were having theater nights, movie nights, music nights, poetry nights... We were really annoying to every older person in the street at that time.
What was your favorite game?
- Hide and seek.
Who was your first best friend?
- A certain boy named Vitomir, who is no longer my friend.
Did you have any nicknames?
- Yes, Vesela, Sunce etc.
What were you most afraid of as a child?
- Snakes. Still am.
Do you recall any interesting stories related to you by any of your elder relatives that you
have never forgotten and you think are worth telling to this audience?
- Hmmm... not really, no.
*Grade School/High School*
Where did you attend high school?
- Grammar school in my hometown, Valjevo.
Who was your best friend? Are you still in touch with them?
- Bogdan. Of course I am. He still is my best friend. (:
What was your favorite subject to study?
- Maths. Always will be. <3
Did you play on any sports teams?
- Yes, basketball and volleyball.
What was your favorite sport?
Did you participate in your student body government?
- Yes, for a short period of time.
Is there a teacher that you remember having been particularly influential?
- My Serbian language teacher, an exceptional woman, an idol and inspiration for a lifetime.
How would you describe yourself as a student, both socially and academically?
- Almost straight A student, with spare time over her head and a lot of company.
What did you like most about school? Least?
- Most: cigarette breaks and small talks with all kinds of people during, and least: my class as a group.
What sort of extracurricular activities did you participate in as a teen?
- Drama club, astronomy club, band practices, gym practices... I really had time for everything.
Did you earn any honors or were you recognized for any achievements?
- Yes, mostly for school and education in general.
Did you have a teen idol? If so, who was it and how did they spark your interest?
- Not really. At least not a particular one. I always find at least one thing about every person I meet that I admire to.
Who was your first boy/girlfriend?
What was your favorite music/band/dance in high school?
-Uuughh, I switched a lot of music genres, but mostly it was some alternative bands, as well as blues and soul singers and bands.
What would people you know find surprising about you as a teen?
- That the first year of high school was a living hell to me. At least, the second half of it.
Did you attend college? If so, which one? If not, why?
- Yes, faculty of mathematics.
How were you able to attend college? Did you put yourself through school, or were you supported by your parents?
- I am still in college and I'm supported by my parents. But it's only the first year, so...
Did you live in a dorm?
- Nope. In a rented flat.
Who was your most memorable roommate?
- Living by myself.
Are you in touch with any?
Why did you decide to attend college?
- Because I don't know what I'd do without it. Education is my middle name. I want to know everything.
What subject(s) did you study and why?
- Currently: calculus, English, algebra, programming and mathematical logic, because they are all mandatory. But next year I'll be studying statistics and probability, which is why I came to college.
Did you get a degree? In what?
- Still no.
What generation of your family were you to receive a degree?
Was your family supportive of your decision to attend college? How so?
- Yes, they were, because they always support me when I want to advance in anything.
How did your college experience prepare you for your later years?
- I'm still in college. At very beginning of it. And I know it will mean a lot to me, later in the future. Especially living on my own, doing all the chores and the cooking.
If you could do it again, would you take a different academic path, or are you satisfied with the route you followed?
- Even tough I've just started, I believe that this is the right place for me.
Do you have children? If so, how many and what ages/sexes?
What is your goal as a parent?
- To turn an 8 pound baby into a successful, independent person.
What does the word “family” mean to you?
- A group of people who, no matter how geographically distant, always watch for each other.
In what ways have your parents influenced you the most?
- They always encouraged me to pursue my goals.
Do you wish you had been raised differently? How so?
- Nope. I think I turned out just fine.
What is your relationship with your parents like today?
- Since we no longer live in the same city, we only communicate by phone, but it's okay, I guess. Whenever I come home, our relationship is just the same as it was.
What role do you play in your family?
- Hahah, well, I am the usual nerd.
Do you have siblings? How many, are they older or younger, and what are their sexes?
- I have a younger brother.
How are your relationships with your siblings?
- Since our age difference is big, at least for this period of life, we have our differences, but we're making it work somehow. Tough we fight a lot, there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for him.
Would you change anything about your relationships with them?
- It will change as time goes by.
Who are you closest to in your family?
- To my grandma. She is always full of understanding.
Who do you admire most in your family and why?
- My mother, because she has overcome her fears so I could keep advancing.
Were you raised in a broken home? If so, who were you raised by and how did this affect you?
Have you lost any family members to death?
If so, what was your relationship to them and how did their death affect you/your family?
- We used to have a dog, but because it was to aggressive, we had to give it away.
Who was your first love?
- A certain someone whose name won't be mentioned.
Have you had your heart broken?
- Only once.
Have you broken any hearts?
- Unfortunately, yes.
Have you ever been married? To whom and for how long?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I believe in obsession at first sight.
Have you ever been divorced?
Describe your worst break-up.
- I'd rather not.
Who was your biggest crush?
What role do you play in your marriage/relationships?
- It depends.
Do you have any regrets regarding your love life?
- Well, I'm aware that I made mistakes, but I don't regret them, because if I didn't learned through them, I wouldn't know what I know now.
What was the most special way you’ve shown someone that you loved them?
- Huh, I believe it was walking through the snow in the shape of "I <3 u".
What was the most special way you’ve been shown you’re loved?
- My favorite love song was played for me on the guitar, I was drawn, I was encouraged for every great step in my life.
What do you consider to be the most significant political event that has occurred during your life?
- Bombing Serbia.
What do you consider to be the most significant political event that has occurred in all of human history?
- World wars.
Which political figure do you most admire?
Which political figure do you least admire?
- Hitler. I don't hate anyone, but if I had to pick, it would be him.
Other than the present, which historical era would you like to have lived in?
- The 80s. Maybe the 19th century.
What do you consider to be the most important war fought during your lifetime? In all of history?
- Again, war in Serbia 1999. In all of history, again, world wars.
What do you consider to be the least important?
- Someone's political point of view.
If you had to choose, what one political/social cause would you give your life for?
- Hmmm, I don't know. I never really thought about it.
If you could meet any historical icon, of the past or present, who would it be and why?
- Churchill, Tito, Napoleon, Empress Milica.
What is your definition of “happiness”?
- It can't be defined, but I'll try anyway. It's the feeling when you smile for no reason, notice things you never noticed before, no matter how small. It's the feeling when you go to bed to sleep and have nothing to worry about. When you notice only good in people and always have positive thoughts and nothing can bring you down.
What was your worst injury?
- I broke my shoulder bone when I was 2.
What celebrity would you most want to meet?
- Quentin Tarantino.
What is your most memorable travel experience?
- Paris - Vienna - Munchen.
What’s the farthest from home you’ve ever been?
- Paris, I think.
What is the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Oh, I could make a novel out of it.
What was your most rebellious moment?
- I didn't really had those. I consider nothing I did as a rebellious behavior, I only do what I feel like doing at the very same moment, so...
If you had to choose, what is the one thing you regret about the way in which you’ve lived your life?
- I regret worrying that much. And also, not doing the things I wanted because I was so scared of things.
What is your happiest memory?
- There are a lot of them.
- I try not to remember them. Happiness keeps me alive.
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Every single of them.
If you could do it all over again, what would you do differently?
- I repeat, I'd worry a lot less and I wouldn't care about the consequences of some actions and took them. And maybe I tried to realize it earlier, but hey, what's done is done. Life goes on.
How do you hope to be remembered?
- As a happy creature who never hurt anyone.
How do you think people will remember you?
- I don't know. I just hope that when my time comes, I'll be in peace with everyone.
Who is your biggest fan?
- Hah, I don't know. Perhaps my brother.
Whose biggest fan are you?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Listen to lounge music, watch an old Hollywood movie or read a good book.
When asked, what’s the one question you always answer with a lie?
- There's no such question.
What do you want the epitaph on your tombstone to be?
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Uh well, I had plenty of those.
If you could possess one super-human power, what would it be?
- Flying. And knowing every data that exists.
What is your greatest fear?
- Not being able to give birth.
What is your greatest hope?
- That my last words will be "I would do it all over again".
What do you think happens after death?
- I don't really believe in afterlife. Maybe reincarnation, but that's still someone else's life.
What place does religion have in your life?
- At this moment, none.
If there is a heaven, what do you imagine it to be like?
- This is heaven.
If you were re-born as an animal, what would you want to be?
- A bird. Any kind.
If you could be anyone in history, who would it be?
Do you have any phobias?
What’s your favorite joke?
- I love jokes in general, I don't have a favorite one.
What are the main lessons you’ve learned in life?
- “Life is to be enjoyed, not endured” .
Remember to do something big.
While there's still
time, put it
in your biography.